A cookie is a small file of letters and figures that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognize a user’s browser and do not contain or collect information. Cookies are used in behavior-based advertising to identify users who share a certain interest, so that they can be offered more relevant ads. Two types of cookies can be used on this website:
- First party cookies: are strictly necessary cookies. They allow user interaction by the website using all its functions.
- Performance and analytics cookies: are cookies used for analysis, research or statistics in order to improve the website experience. By using these cookies, more relevant information can be displayed to visitors.
How to disable cookies?
All browsers allow changes to be made to disable cookie settings. These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” of the menu of your browser. Below you can find the links of each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- http://goo.gl/ksN5y (Internet Explorer).
- http://goo.gl/F5pHX (Mozilla Firefox)
- http://goo.gl/8cAo (Google Chrome)
- http://goo.gl/KFBFh (Safari 5.1)
If you want not to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser that you can access at the following link: https://goo.gl/EABcx3